Each season presents different challenges and for the unhoused, winter may be the most difficult of all.
The Tzedakah Project wants to help battle the elements by providing warmth and nourishment, beginning with those in our own community.
This project will be operated in conjunction with our ongoing initiative, Feeding Fido.
How to participate:
- Purchase items off of our Amazon Charity List; they will be shipped directly to The Tzedakah Project to be sorted and assembled. These are suggestions; other items may also be accepted.
- Donate directly to The Tzedakah Project and so we can acquire the most needed supplies. All donations are tax-deductible and through this link, incur zero processing fees.
- Drop off new or gently used items at Babs Midtown (814 Juniper St NE #3, Atlanta, GA 30308); feel free to use our wish list as inspiration!
- Volunteer to assemble and distribute bags for our neighbors
- Stop by Babs Midtown to pick up a bag to keep in your car and have available when encountering someone in need.
Questions or want to volunteer? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Tzedakah Project is held harmless with all aspects pertaining to charitable giving.